Monday, April 29, 2013

BYU Women's Conference Signing

This will be a first for me. Even though I graduated from BYU and I have a daughter going to school there, my schedule has never worked out before to do a book signing at BYU's Women's Conference. Ironically, I have friends from here in Virginia who have been encouraging me to go out to Women's Conference for years. This week, I'm finally taking their advice.

For anyone who will be attending, or even if you're just in the area, I hope you'll drop by. Here are the details:

Book signing at BYU Bookstore in Provo, Utah

May 2nd

10:30AM - 12:30PM

I will also be in Utah into the following week and plan to drop by a few stores in the Salt Lake City area so if there's one you want me to put on my list, let me know! My "drop ins" will happen between Monday, May 6th and Wednesday, May 8th. I know I'll be in Centerville, Utah the evening of May 8th, but everything else is still up in the air.

5 comments:

Lynette Rounds said...

Seagul book in Murray!!! All of your books i have gotten signed except for thr most recent couple! I'm so lucky you come to Utah sometimes, for the privilage of having all of your books signed. haha. YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

The dessert book in bountiful Utah. We love you there ;)

Anonymous said...

The Seagull Book in Centerville rocks. Come sign there!

Tremonton Library said...

We would still love to have you at the Tremonton Library.

*kare* said...

We would love to see you at Deseret Book in West Jordan!